Wednesday, April 5, 2017

Living In the Moment: A Blissful Morning

Not today, alas. But Sunday morning I remember being very present in the moment. We invited friends to go to breakfast with us but no one was available. And it ended up being just perfect, just the three of us. A complete family unit.




A reason to live in the moment.
I went to Bethany's memorial last week. Incredibly moving.
I miss you, my friend. 


Amelie loves this game. Of frowning and looking through her eyebrows, practically, then
tipping her head back as far as it will go. Over and over again.
No idea why she does this but I know one day soon she will stop and soon I'll forget she
ever did it.

That says "happy birthday Annabelle heart Calliope"
In case you can't read kindergarten-ese. I'm a little bit obsessed with it.

"Butterflies and Flowers"


1 comment:

  1. Cute pics!

    I only knew Beth through blogging, but I think of her and Elsie often. Thank you for posting this.

    ReplyDelete