Thursday, January 8, 2015

Mexico Photos --

I didn't take many photos. Mostly, I preferred to just be present in the moment.

But here's a few for the memory book.

So in love with her cousins.
Mommy and Calliope at Tulum. Sitting high above the bump!
Beach baby. What's better than water, sun, and sand???

Family at the Mayan ruins of Tulum.
Calliope didn't find the ruins all that interesting but she tolerated the brief tour (and hot sun) with good grace.
The "official" family photo of our vacation. (The photographer made me face the opposite direction to make my belly show --
I think I look so funny!) 

This girl loves to climb and explore -- she escaped the photo session to check out this rock.
Thrilled to be holding a starfish with her much-idolized cousin at the Cancun aquarium

Spontaneous shot of the two of us on the dock by my sister.
C wouldn't drop the sand "cookie" she had painstakingly crafted with her cousins.




2 comments:

  1. Looks like great memories were made. The photos are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are really great. I think beach vacations are the absolute ideal with this age kids - so much fun for everyone. Exciting you're at 28 weeks but sorry you are feeling so crappy. I was so miserable during pregnancy too, -- hang on, you're almost done and, as you know, when it's over it won't seem so bad.

    ReplyDelete