Monday, March 5, 2012

And Another Thing

This is the sort of thing that is maybe more easily shared on a mostly anonymous blog...

I have a boil.

On my cootch.

It's not from anything fun, or even anything like preparing for fun (like shaving), it's just weirdly... there.

It's not even in a particularly interesting area, as the geography down south goes. I think it's a coincidence that it's covered by underwear and thus gets better billing than if it was, say, located on my leg.

But what an awesome reason for a sick day, should it not heal in a few more days, right?

"Oh sorry, brand-new-boss, I have a festering boil on my yoni, won't be making it in today. You don't mind, do you?"

2 comments:

  1. Lol! I'd love to see your boss's face!

    Another thought... Maybe the chemicals kept the boil at bay?? ;)

    It is getting warmer. You and Calliope up for a hike some weekend soon?

    ReplyDelete