Friday, March 16, 2012

Post Script

First off, thanks for all the lovely and supportive comments about my previous post.

I think I did a pretty good job of butchering what I was trying to say, so just in case... I was trying to say that I get it that life isn't fair, and moreover, the unfairness meted out to me is pretty minor, so I am both struggling with my lot in life and also feeling guilty about struggling.

An intuitive eating counselor that I spoke to asked me, "Suppose you can't lose weight. Do you want to look back at this time with Calliope and have it be about your weight?"

And of course the answer to that is a resounding no, of course not.

But easier said than done.

1 comment:

  1. Very good advice from the counselor...I think I'm going to remember it for myself

    ReplyDelete