Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Week 18 (Plus)



It's stranger how much bigger these profile pics with clothes make me look!
Still feeling pretty good but needing a lot more sleep these last couple of weeks. I'm totally fine during the day but by 9 or 9:30 at night, I'm completely exhausted and totally non-functional.

I'm also getting winded much more easily, climbing stairs or walking and talking at the same time. And I feel a strange downward pressure at the bottom of my belly when climbing stairs.

I plan to ask the midwife about the pressure, and ask her to check for Vitamin D deficiency and anemia to explain the new fatigue.

Just a few more days until my anatomy scan!

1 comment:

  1. I love watching you grow this baby! Funny too that I'm exhausted by 9pm & not even pregnant!

    ReplyDelete