Sunday, February 27, 2011

Update re: Fat and Lazy

I just tried to run. I'm proud of myself for cramming my breasts into that suddenly tiny sports bra, and getting my butt out of my apartment (where I'd been working on my baby registry, for hours it felt like, in addition to catching up on email) and into the sunshine.

And I tried. But it was so weird... my belly felt like it was bobbing up and down! I didn't realize it was big enough to do that.

So I tried running (okay, who am I kidding, jogging extremely slowly) with one hand cupping my belly while the other swung at my side. That was better, but it still felt awkward. And I didn't know if it was a bad idea to let the belly bounce.

So I stopped.

Has anyone tried one of those belly bras?

And am I really big enough for one, anyway?

Scary.

No comments:

Post a Comment