Sunday, July 20, 2014

Today's Test

Still faint but it turned positive after less than two minutes, versus six minutes yesterday and eleven minutes the day before.

So that's something.

The less sensitive Wondofo is still negative but I'm trying to remember that with a beta of eight on Friday, there's no way it could be positive before tomorrow.

I've been doing so great, emotionally, during the days, compared to how anxiety ridden I had been. But when I wake up in the morning, my heart is instantly in my throat and I have to coach that anxiety slowly back into the box.


3 comments:

  1. I see it - faint but there.

    With Finn my HPTs were always faint, even with really high betas...so a line is still a line. Hoping and praying tomorrow's beta has gone up perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is nice to hear, that your HPTs were faint with Finn.

      Thanks for the hoping and praying!

      Delete