Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Five Months Photos

I love diaper changes because I get to do the Diaper Free
Dance, in which I swivel my naked hips rapidly from side to
side.  But here I'm distracted here by the camera.





I love being five months old!
And so does Soggy, my elephant, so named because I
like to suck on her trunk.































I can sit on the potty without help!
It's a nice place to sit and check things out.
Even if I don't use the potty in the more traditional sense.
And who doesn't like to hang out with her pants off???


Mommy, I told you that I don't need help! I got this
one! I'm all over sitting. And no, I do not need to
lean back against the cushions. I can balance just
fine like this. 


Don't worry Ma, it's cool. I'm just leaning back and taking
a breather. Not to worry.









No, this is not a face plant. I meant to do this. 

5 comments:

  1. OMG, sooo cute. Wouldn't it be fun to get Calliope and Carys together?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the photos! The look on her face while on the potty is priceless!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Didn't I just see you guys a few weeks ago?? How is she looking like such a big girl now? Man she's adorable! Gotta get her and Jack together. Maybe she can teach him some rolling tips...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love the picture of her on her potty.

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG, she just gets more and more beautiful! Great pics!

    ReplyDelete